A FAMILY OWNED MOVING BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST!
We strive to make your move a positive and stress-free experience. Book now and never use another moving company again!
We are a small moving business operating in British Columbia, and we are dedicated to getting you moved into your new space. Providing our loyal customers with a stress-free experience is our main priority and we aim to achieve that in every move.
- We are On Time
- We are On Budget
- We are Hassle Free
Contact us today to book your next move!
100% guaranteed insurance policy covers all of your belongings from loss or damage. We are WCB insured.
From our management to our employees, we are a 100% Canadian owned and operated business.
We understand the importance of quality work, customer service, and affordable rates. Our customers are our family.
Over 20 years of combined staff experience. We'll get the job done within your budget and time frame.
Moving can be a challenging time, but it also presents great opportunities.
Consider lessening your load by determining which items can be donated, sold or kept.
Taking this first step can help reduce your time spent packing and the amount of money spent on packing supplies.
Places you can make donations:
Ensure that you are using the appropriately sized boxes for the contents inside.
- Heavy items in small boxes and lighter items in larger boxes.
- Don't leave empty spaces in boxes. Fill gaps/voids with things like packing paper, foam, or clothing.
- Label boxes with the name of the room you would like movers to put them in.
- Repurpose hampers, suitcases and laundry bins for storing clothing and household items.
Depending on the size of your move, you may not be able to unpack everything on the same day.
Consider packing a specific box(es) of your essential items needed for that day, night, or week.
It's easy to feel overwhelmed during the entire moving process.
Instead of waiting until moving week, or the day before, dedicate an hour or two each day to pack and prepare for moving a few weeks ahead.
- dissamble furniture and package it securly before your movers arrive.
- put any screws/bolts in a ziplock bag and tape it to the corresponding furniture
- move items to a central location on the main floor
At Distinguished Movers, we pride ourselves on providing an excellent moving experience, competitive prices, and unparalleled customer service.
Our local moving services are available throughout the Lower Mainland. We operate in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge and beyond!
We have long-distance moving services available from the Spring to the Fall.